Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Inhaled Ciprofloxacin Compared to Placebo in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 28 Mar 2011 Actual end date 1 Jan 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.