A Sequential, 3-Part, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Single-Rising-Dose and Rising-Multiple-Dose Study in Healthy Subjects and Mild or Moderate Asthmatic Patients to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Inhaled MK-0476
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Montelukast (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 11 Nov 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.