A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Co-Administration of a Triple Combination Therapy of Olmesartan Medoxomil, Amlodipine Besylate and Hydrochlorothiazide in Subjects With Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine; Hydrochlorothiazide; Olmesartan medoxomil/amlodipine; Olmesartan medoxomil/amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide; Olmesartan medoxomil/hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Essential hypertension; Hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRINITY
- 01 Mar 2012 Results of the open-label extension study published in the Journal of Clinical Hypertension.
- 01 Dec 2011 Results of substudy on ambulatory blood pressure published in the Journal of Clinical Hypertension (Greenwich).
- 20 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 21st European Meeting on Hypertension.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History