Phase II Study of Idarubicin, Cytarabine, and Vorinostat in Patients with High-Risk MDS [myelodysplastic syndromes] and AML [acute myeloid leukaemia].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.