A Randomized Blinded, LT Dose-Ranging Study to Assess the Immunogenicity and Safety of Different Doses of LT Adjuvant Patch Administered in Conjunction With Different Doses of Inactivated Influenza A/H5N1 Vaccine in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary) ; Heat-labile enterotoxin E coli
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Intercell USA
- 13 Mar 2012 Actual end date (July 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an Intercell media release.
- 02 Jul 2010 Results reported in an Intercell media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History