Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability and Effect on MRI Lesion Parameters of FTY720 vs Placebo in Patients With Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis Including 18 Month Extension Phase
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 28 Apr 2012 Final analysis at 7 years presented at the 64th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 17 Oct 2011 Results will be presented at the 5th Joint Triennial Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS) and Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ACTRIMS).
- 11 Jun 2010 According to a Novartis media release, an FDA advisory committee has unanimously recommended the approval of Novartis investigational treatment FTY720 to treat relapsing remitting Multiple Sclerosis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History