A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of the efficacy and safety of a diclofenac sodium patch for the topical treatment of pain due to mild to moderate ankle sprain
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Diclofenac (Primary)
- Indications Acute pain; Ankle injuries; Musculoskeletal pain; Sprains
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUPPORT
- Sponsors Cerimon Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Sep 2008 Primary endpoint 'pain relief' has been met.
- 09 Jul 2008 Status changed from in progress to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History