A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Two Dose-Arm, Parallel Study of the Safety and Effectiveness of Immune Globulin Intravenous (Human), 10 percent (IGIV, 10 percent) for the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GAP
- Sponsors Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 05 Apr 2017 Results assessing safety and efficacy of Immune-globulin in ITT population and subgroups, published in the Neurology
- 16 Jul 2013 Results presented at the 2013 Alzheimer's Association International Conference .
- 16 Jul 2013 Positive data from cognition and biomarker tests presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2013 (AAIC 2013), according to a Baxter International media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History