A Phase 1B, Multi-center, Open Label, Dose Escalation Study of Mapatumumab ([HGS1012], a Fully-human Monoclonal Antibody to TRAIL-R1) in Combination With Sorafenib as a First Line Therapy in Subjects With Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Mapatumumab (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.