Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of BG00012 [BG 12] in Subjects With Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dimethyl fumarate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biogen Idec
- 28 Apr 2017 Results of an integrated analysis (n=2470) of phase III (DEFINE, CONFIRM and ENDORSE-extension) and phase IIb Dimethyl Fumarate (DMF) studies reporting long-term absolute lymphocyte count (ALC) and post-DMF ALC data, presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 25 Oct 2008 Results have been published in the Lancet.
- 18 Apr 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History