Study to Evaluate the Exposure of Rifabutin Administered in an Alternate Regimen in Combination With Atazanavir and Ritonavir Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Rifabutin (Primary) ; Atazanavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections; Mycobacterium avium complex infections; Tuberculosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 28 Jun 2011 The study was stopped due to severe declines in neutrophil counts that were reported in more patients who received combination treatment.
- 28 Jun 2011 Results published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.
- 01 Oct 2008 Actual patient number changed from 84 to 33 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.