A Multicenter, Open-Label, Single Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Plasma Concentration Profiles of MK0633 in Asthmatic Children Aged 12 to Less Than 16 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Setileuton (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 08 May 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Apr 2008 to May 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.