Zenapax (daclizumab) admin to pts with multiple sclerosis (ZAP MS): Effect of intravenously admin humanized monoclonal antibody against the interleukin-2 receptor alpha subunit (daclizumab) on inflammatory activity in the central nervous system.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daclizumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Aug 2011 Actual end date changed from Oct 2007 to Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual patient number (16) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Oct 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.