A Randomized Double-blind Placebo-controlled Parallel Group Study Evaluating Paliperidone Palmitate in the Prevention of Recurrence in Patients With Schizophrenia. Placebo Consists of 20% Intralipid (200 mg/mL) Injectable Emulsion.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Paliperidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 18 Jul 2016 Result of post-hoc analysis of this and one other phase III trial published in the International Clinical Psychopharmacology (2016).
- 01 Feb 2010 Primary endpoint results published in Schizophrenia Research
- 01 Feb 2010 Primary endpoint 'Relapse rate' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History