Phase I study of intravenous irinotecan using selective gastrointestinal decontamination [cefpodoxime] for prevention of diarrhea in relapsed or refractory pediatric solid tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary) ; Cefpodoxime
- Indications Diarrhoea; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Sep 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2008 New trial record.