An Open Label Study to Assess the Effect of First-line Treatment With Avastin in Combination With Docetaxel and Cisplatin on Progression-free Survival in Patients With Metastatic or Locally Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Jan 2012 Actual end date (1 Oct 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 91 to 47 as reported by Roche record.