A Double-Blind, Randomized, 6-Sequence, 3-Period Crossover Drug-Drug Interaction Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics of WELLBUTRIN SR (Bupropion) and GSK189075 [remogliflozin etabonate] When co-Administered or Administered Alone in Healthy Male Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bupropion (Primary) ; Remogliflozin etabonate (Primary)
- Indications Depressive disorders; Obesity; Seasonal affective disorder; Type 1 diabetes mellitus; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Apr 2008 New trial record.