A phase III trial to determine the efficacy and safety of an extended regimen of nevirapine in infants born to HIV-infected women to prevent vertical HIV transmission during breastfeeding.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cotrimoxazole (Primary) ; Nevirapine (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Mar 2013 Final results at 18 months presented at the 20th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 17 Dec 2012 Results reporting nevirapine resistance published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History