A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, dose-ranging study to investigate the safety and efficacy of JNJ-28431754 in nondiabetic overweight and obese subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Canagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Obesity; Overweight
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 13 Nov 2013 Results published in Obesity (Silver Spring, Md.).
- 29 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History