Randomized Multicenter Phase II Study of Sequential Versus Simultaneous Use of Vinorelbine and Capecitabine as First Line Chemotherapy for Patients With Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Vinorelbine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Aug 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.