NPI-0052 and Vorinostat in Patients With Non-small Cell Lung Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Melanoma or Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Marizomib (Primary) ; Vorinostat
- Indications Lymphoma; Malignant melanoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Nereus Pharmaceuticals; Triphase Accelerator Corporation
- 24 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2009 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.