A Phase I Clinical and Pharmacodynamic Study of MLN8237, A Novel Aurora A Kinase Inhibitor, in Patients With Advanced Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary)
- Indications Cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Millennium; Takeda Oncology
- 11 Sep 2017 Results (n=671) of population PK analysis using patient data from 6 Phase 1, 1 Phase 1/2 and 3 Phase 2 clinical trials published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 17 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.