Phase I Trial of Aflibercept (VEGF Trap) With Radiation Therapy and Concomitant and Adjuvant Temozolomide in Patients With Malignant Glioma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 May 2012 Actual patinent number is 60 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.