A Double-Blind, Parallel, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Repeat Dose Escalation First Time in Human Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of GSK1247303 in Healthy Male and Female Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2009
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1247303 (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 27 Oct 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2008 to 1 May 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Mar 2008 to Feb 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.