Prospective, single-arm, multi-centre, open-label study to investigate the potential to reduce concomitant antipsychotics use in patients with moderate to severe dementia of Alzheimer's type (DAT) treated with memantine.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Memantine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- 12 Sep 2011 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Sep 2011 Primary endpoint identified as dose arameters, and visual analogue scale as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Sep 2011 Actual end date changed from Sep 2009 to June 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.