Lumbar Stenosis Outcomes Research II: Opana IR Versus Placebo and Active Control (Darvocet) for the Treatment of Walking Impairment in Lumbar Spinal Stenosis: A Double-Blind Randomized, Cross-Over Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oxymorphone (Primary) ; Dextropropoxyphene/paracetamol
- Indications Intermittent claudication; Pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUSTOR-II
- 24 Feb 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, the treatment table has been amended from 2 to 6 arms for assignment of subjects to one of six different treatment sequences
- 24 Feb 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued due to removal of Darvocet from US market, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.