A randomized, single-center, placebo controlled study to assess the safety of UT-15C(treprostinil diethanolamine) sustained release (SR) in patients undergoing an infra-popliteal endovascular intervention for the treatment of critical limb ischemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Treprostinil (Primary)
- Indications Vascular restenosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 13 May 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2008 New trial record.