A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled, Parallel Group, Stratified, Multi-Center, 12-Week Study Comparing the Safety and Efficacy of Fluticasone and Formoterol Combination (FlutiForm 250/10 microg Twice Daily) in a Single Inhaler (SkyePharma HFA pMDI) With the Administration of Fluticasone (250 microg Twice Daily) Alone in SkyePharma HFA pMDI and Flovent HFA pMDI in Adolescent and Adult Patients With Moderate to Severe Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors SkyePharma AG
- 23 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a SkyePharma media release.
- 23 Oct 2008 Primary endpoint 'Forced expiratory volume in 1 second' has been met, according to a SkyePharma media release.
- 04 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History