Trial to Assess the Use of the Cypher [sirolimus] Stent in Acute Myocardial Infarction Treated With Balloon Angioplasty.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TYPHOON
- Sponsors Cordis Corporation
- 20 May 2009 Four-year results presented at EuroPCR 2009.
- 12 May 2009 Actual patient number (715) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History