Open-label, long-term study of coadministration of ezetimibe and simvastatin in patients with primary hypercholesterolemia who have not reached LDL [low density lipoprotein]-cholesterol target with HMG [3-hydroxy-3-methyl glutaryl]-CoA [coenzyme A] reductase inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe (Primary) ; Simvastatin
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Schering-Plough
- 24 Jun 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2008 New trial record.