A phase 1, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, single dose study to assess the tolerability, safety, and pharmacokinetics of alefacept in Caucasian and Japanese healthy volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Alefacept (Primary) ; Alefacept (Primary)
- Indications Psoriasis; Transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 19 Aug 2008 Actual end date (Jul 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 28 Apr 2008 New trial record.