A Phase 2 Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Apricoxib in Combination With Lapatinib and Capecitabine in the Treatment of Patients With HER2/Neu+ Breast Cancer Who Have Failed Trastuzumab and Chemotherapy Including a Taxane.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Apricoxib; Capecitabine; Lapatinib
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APRiCOT-B
- Sponsors Tragara Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Mar 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Sep 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.