Open-label, long-term study of coadministration of ezetimibe and atorvastatin in patients with primary hypercholesterolemia who have not reached LDL [low density lipoprotein]-cholesterol target with HMG [3 hydroxy 3 methyl glutaryl]-CoA [coenzyme A] reductase inhibitors.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin; Ezetimibe
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms COMPLETED
- Sponsors Schering-Plough
- 31 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jun 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2009 to 1 Jun 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.