A Phase II Study of Carboplatin, Nanoparticle Albumin-Bound Paclitaxel (ABI-007) and Avastin as the First Line Therapy in Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.