An open-label phase II clinical trial of panitumumab in combination with irinotecan for patients with advanced metastatic colorectal cancer without KRAS mutation (wild type) in third line chemotherapy (patients pretreated with FOLFOX [folinic acid + fluorouracil + oxaliplatin] or XELOX [capecitabine plus oxaliplatin ] +/- bevacizumab and irinotecan alone or FOLFIRI [fluorouracil + folinic acid + irinotecan] or CAPIRI [capecitabine/ irinotecan] +/- bevacizumab) [PIMABI].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PIMABI
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Aug 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.