A prospective, open-label, ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM) dose titration study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of an olmesartan medoxomil and amlodipine based treatment regimen in hypertensive, type 2 diabetic subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olmesartan medoxomil/amlodipine (Primary) ; Amlodipine; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 21 Aug 2009 Actual patient number (207) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2009 Actual end date (June 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.