A Phase 1b Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Volociximab (M200) in Combination With Carboplatin and Paclitaxel in Subjects With Previously Untreated Stage IIIB/IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Paclitaxel; Volociximab
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Apr 2012 Abbott Laboratories added as trial sponsor, lead trial centre and actual patients number (33) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.