A Phase I Trial of the mTOR Inhibitor RAD001 in Combination With VEGF Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor PTK787/ZK 222584 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Vatalanib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Neuroendocrine carcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 15 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.