A Randomized, Double Blind Study of Biomarkers Predictive of Improvement in Progression Free Survival in Patients With Advanced Pancreatic Cancer Treated With Tarceva.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MARK
- Sponsors Roche
- 31 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015.
- 26 Jan 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History