The effect of omeprazole on the pharmacokinetics of dasatinib (BMS-354825) in healthy subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib; Omeprazole
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Breast cancer; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Colorectal cancer; Duodenal ulcer; Dyspepsia; Gastric ulcer; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Helicobacter infections; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Peptic ulcer; Prostate cancer; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 14 Jul 2008 Actual patient number (49) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2008 Status changed from initiated to recruiting.