GvHD prophylaxis with ATG-fresenius S in allogeneic stem cell transplantation from matched unrelated donors: A randomized phase III multicenter trial comparing a standard GvHD prophylaxis with cyclosporine A and methotrexate with additional pretransplant ATG-Fresenius S.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Methotrexate
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATG-F; SCT
- Sponsors Neovii Biotech
- 26 Jun 2017 Results of 8 year follow-up published in a Neovii Biotech media release.
- 26 Jun 2017 Results of 8-year follow-up published in the June 2017 edition of The Lancet Haematology, according to a Neovii Biotech media release.
- 18 Jan 2016 According to a Neovii Pharmaceuticals media release, results were published in New England Journal of Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History