A Phase II Multicenter Study to Test Progression-free and Overall Survival of CY-503 in the Treatment of Patients With Unresectable Stage IV Metastatic Melanoma After Antineoplastic Treatment Failure.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aviscumine (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cytavis BioPharma
- 20 Apr 2016 Results presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 22 Feb 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 29 to 32 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 25 Aug 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record, EudraCT2007-000427-17).