A randomized double-blind parallel study of rabeprazole extended-release 50 mg versus esomeprazole 40 mg for healing and symptomatic relief of moderate to severe erosive gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary) ; Rabeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc; Eisai Medical Research
- 04 Jul 2012 Company added in the association field as reported by EudraCT.
- 04 Jul 2012 Additional trial location (Lithuania) identified as reported by EudraCT.
- 13 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History