An Open-Label Evaluation of Safety of the IONSY(TM) System [Fentanyl Iontophoretic Transdermal System (40ug)] [Fentanyl] for Management of Acute Post-Operative Pain in Pediatric Patients.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fentanyl (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ALZA Corporation
- 10 Jul 2012 This trial is recruiting in France.
- 04 May 2010 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record 4726).
- 30 Oct 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2010 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.