A Study of Cyclophosphamide, Fludarabine, and Antithymocyte Globulin Followed by Matched Sibling Donor Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation in Patients With Fanconi Anemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Ciclosporin; Filgrastim; Methylprednisolone; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Aplastic anaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 17 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 15 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.