A Phase 2B, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Dose-Ranging, Multi-Centre Study to Investigate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of the mGluR5 Negative Allosteric Modulator ADX10059 in Patients With Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) Who Are Partial Responders to Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPI) Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs ADX-10059 (Primary) ; Proton pump inhibitors
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jul 2012 Actual patient number changed from 297 to 298 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2011 Results presented at Digestive Disease Week 2011.
- 25 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History