A Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability Study of Levodopa - Carbidopa [levodopa/carbidopa] Intestinal Gel in Levodopa-Responsive Parkinson's Subjects Receiving Optimized Treatments With Parkinson Medicinal Products Who Continue to Experience Persistent Motor Fluctuations.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa/carbidopa (Primary) ; Levodopa/carbidopa
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 28 Jan 2016 Pooled exploratory post-hoc analysis of 3 trials including this trial and 2 other studies [see CTP 700027941 and 70017544] were published in the Movement Disorders.
- 16 Dec 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Dec 2011 Actual patient number is 35 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.