A Pilot Study Of Pre-Transplant 5-Azacitidine [azacitidine] (Vidaza) In Patients With High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) Who Are Candidates For Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 12 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.