A Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind, Double Dummy Controlled Study to Assess the Tolerability of an Increased Dose of Enteric Coated MPA After Conversion From MMF in Renal Transplant Recipients Who Required MMF Dose Reductions Due to Gastrointestinal Symptoms.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolic acid
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 08 May 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2008 New trial record.