A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Study of Rabeprazole Extended-Release 50 mg Versus Esomeprazole 40 mg for Healing and Symptomatic Relief of Moderate to Severe Erosive Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rabeprazole (Primary) ; Esomeprazole
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc; Eisai Medical Research
- 19 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2009 Additional location identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History